WHAT WINNING NIGERIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
There are a number of compelling reasons why you should consider participating in the Nigerian Customer Service Award program.
- COMPETITIVE EDGE: Provides a tangible point of difference over your competitors.
- TRUST: Helps customers feel secure about the level of customer service they can expect to receive from your company
- CREDIBILITY AND STATUS: Demonstrates to customers your commitment to service excellence which strengthens your “Reputation”
- EXPOSURE: Enable you to promote your award winning status to both your current and potential customers which help you retain customer and gain new business
- FOCUS: Focus employees on maintaining and improving customer service levels.
- MOTIVATE: Recognizes employees past efforts and encourages them to continue to deliver exceptional service.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Prompts media to communicate positive messages about your company.
- LOW COST HIGH RETURN: What other marketing tool offers you a return on investment for such a low cost.
- SAVE MONEY: NCSA unique service edge benefits program offers you and your staff access to exclusive marketing tools.
Winning an award brings great benefit for your business. In addition to the benefit above, award winners also receive a number of tangible benefits.
- A plaque
- A high quality Nigeria Customer Service Awards certificate.
The right to use the Nigeria customer service awards logo on all company marketing materials, signage and sales collateral.
- Customer testimonials that describe the quality of customer service provided by your company (subject to obtaining customer’s permission).
- A “Best practice customer service” white paper. Marketing advice to help you get the most exposure from your Award.
- Business promotion via the Nigerian customer service awards social media. Details analysis and reports based on feedback from your own customers.
- Professionally written media release.
- Company profile showcased on the Nigerian Customer Service Awards website.
- Profile in our newsletter, free inclusion in the Nigerian Customer Service online Business Directory.